Monday, July 28, 2008

Double Ugh.

Somehow in the switch from old computer to new I have lost all the work I've done in storylines (Writer's Cafe program) for the last couple of months. So I'm basically back to the beginning on it.

Poo.

Probably going to spend most the day trying to get that all sorted and written out.

I'm having some weird writer's block again regarding this all. I think I'm just feeling overwhelmed with it and not sure where to proceed next. Hopefully it passes quickly. Maybe sorting out the storylines issues will help. If nothing else at least I'll have spent most the day immersed in my story. Maybe that will spark some ideas and help clarify points I know aren't there or are weak.

Damn house is hot today.


Hope your weekend was good.

9 comments:

Blackfire said...

I have used storylines, its quite a nifty little program.

Good luck in sorting everything out.

You're lucky its hot. Over here its absolutely freezing, and to top it off the wind is really strong, and its raining :( lol.

Wologal said...

I lurvs it thoroughly! It even gives me a spot on the index cards to make "annotations" and gives you an easy visual queue as to which ones you've done this for. Gah like you don't already know this (but others might not!)

Thanks, it's slowly coming along. It's not so bad really, I hate retreading ground, but it gives me a chance to do something with my story while things percolate in me back brain and that's always a good thing.

I am lucky it's hot and I really shouldn't bitch about something we don't get enough of. *Is humbled by her badness*

Blackfire said...

Yes I very much enjoyed using storylines, it was very good, though I probably haven't explored it to the same depth you have.

Don't worry, I bet any money when its no longer cold here, I will be bitching that its too hot. It's what we do ^_^

Wologal said...

Human nature strikes again!

Anonymous said...

Storylines, you says? *goes looking*

Bah, it's always hot over here so you can bitch about the heat to me. :D

Anonymous said...

Crap, meant to say also that I'm sorry about the misfortune of losing your work. *hugs*

Blackfire said...

Hey, its okay to bitch about the whether. I bitch when its cold all the time.

I don't know why I'm going to Armidale next year. I'm not going to return home, on account of becoming a human ice cube.

Wologal said...

Well I'm always cold so I really shouldn't bitch about the few warm days we have.

@Soleil thanks. Yea redoing it's a pain, but *shrug* nothing I can do, but do it.

@Black Nooooooooo ice cubes don't write and we need you to keep up the work. You are not allowed to go become an ice cube. That's all there is to it.

Blackfire said...

lol, I can live with that decision. I really don't want to become an Ice cube.

This is probably going to sound funny. . . It snows in Armidale *shock horror* I have never seen snow before, it doesn't get cold enough. It's going to kill me!

Post a Comment