Wednesday, July 9, 2008

To the Universe: Enough already!

Christ! So today I realize that my fridge is no longer fridging things. That is, 1/3 of my freezer stuff is now completely thawed and had to be thrown out. The rest is on its way. Between this and the job thing and the computer thing and the general apartment bullshit things I am well and truly fed up. No more I say!

But seriously, will the universe please stop fucking with me already? Please? Please!

So frustrated. Frustration not good for writing. Behind on assignments, can't think lately, too worried about finances and appliances and tech and and and whatever the latest/next disaster will be.

Also, I miss the Livejournal function that lets you put things behind cuts. I quite like that feature. Wish blogger had it. Or had it for non-paying customers if it happens to have them for paying.

Back to tossing my hard earned food out. Do you know how much buffalo meat costs?! Well? Do you! Fuck!

Edited because I can't spell when I'm this pissed off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it rains it pours. Sucky concept but unfortunately true. :(

Wologal said...

Very. :( Now if only it ever poured good things.

Blackfire said...

Aw! Cheer up wolo, things only come in threes, so you should be past the worst of it now :D

I understand if you roll your eyes at my optimism lol. I really do feel for you!

Post a Comment