Wednesday, July 23, 2008

General Flim Flam Or Something.

Not enjoying the outlining stage of 2YN.

Not. Enjoying.

Stupid thing is kicking my ass as I try to put all the ducks in a row. But some of those ducks are greased up good and hard to hold onto and others are downright invisible. Just faint, mocking quacks that echo through my apartment and the pitter patter of waddling feet just out of reach.

Still haven't heard anything concrete on the job front. Some possibles, but nothing for sure yet.

Fridge sort of works now. That is, it keeps things cool like it's supposed to, but 2 of 4 legs are missing and I have to tilt the entire thing backwards every time I want to open it. This angers me.

I started playing WoW again. I probably shouldn't have as it tends to make me less productive, but I really needed some escapism.

My driving instructor keeps trying to kill me. Really wish she wouldn't.

My in class, paper test is tomorrow. I have one chance to score high on both that and my road test (which, thankfully isn't for a few weeks) in order to get the much needed insurance reduction. Also I'm driving right after. I am very nervous about both.


Edited to add that I got a whopping 5,500 words done today on my plot outline (or whatever you want to call it since I am incapable of just following the rules as posted *grin*)

I am mentally exhausted and happier. Plus it had the added bonus of taking away my anxiety over the damn driving stuff happening tomorrow. If only for a few hours.

6 comments:

Blackfire said...

Its good to see that you have been able to do more on your outline Wolo! From what you have posted on 2YN, it is really good!

Good luck with your driving test! I know what they're like, I had mine at the start of this year, they are hell. But try not to stress too much! ^_^

Wologal said...

heh thanks! I stressed like hell, but I did pass so that's good. Just have to get through the actual road test, but that isn't for a few weeks luckily. I'm really not ready for that!

Blackfire said...

Congrats on passing! I knew you would.

You may not be ready for you test now, but you will be when it comes around!

Wologal said...

Thanks. I sure hope so.

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Congrats on passing, wolo!

Wologal said...

Thanks Soleil!

Post a Comment