Friday, December 2, 2011

I Have Not The Words, UPDATED

I can't even begin to imagine what could possibly be causing the person above me to be either A) stomping back and forth for 2 solid hours, or B) pounding something for 2 solid fucking hours.

It is inconceivable. Either way I wish they would stop.

No seriously, what in the holy fucking hell could possibly require you to stomp back and forth about 5 steps for literally 2 or more hours nonstop? What. The. Fuck? I am feeling stabby. WARNING, WARNING APPROACHING RAGE STATUS. I REPEAT. APPROACHING RAGE STATUS.

Not even Skyrim can keep me from ignoring it for this long. I am at a loss. Could they maybe pass out from the strain already? Maybe some serious internal hemorrhaging. Thanks.

Wait. No internal hemorrhaging. I don't need blood seeping through my ceiling like some goddamn horror movie. Just a quiet slipping away into repose most gentle is fine. See how kind I am?


UPDATE: They are still doing it. Wow. Just... wow.

Also, the ceiling/floor divide is apparently paper thin as well because I can hear them talking and I'm pretty sure they aren't yelling or anything. As in, I can make out individual voice genders, and tone of voice and I'm not even actively listening. If I actually tried, I could probably tell you what they're talking about. This is beyond terrible.

I just want to say now that it's been lovely knowing you all and I hope you'll visit me in prison because there's no way this can possibly end well.

UPDATE the second: Still. Going.

No comments:

Post a Comment