Thursday, December 1, 2011

Big Final Projects due, so of course my brain has a "Gone Fishin" sign!

Let's see.
Major projects due?
Check.
Urgent need to work on them tonight?
Check.
Too much energy to be sitting at a computer?
Check! Checkity, check, check!
Entirely too many distractions?
CHE- what? Oooo, shiny.
Desire to be anywhere but here right now?
Holy hell check.
Sigh
Gonna be a long few days peeps. Wish me luck. No. Wish me mental fortitude and stick-with-it-ness!
Yessssss...*

I don't give a fuck how old it is Ride Cowboy Ride** is still amazing!

I really wish I had somewhere to go and something to do tonight. But this town sucks. A festering, unfriendly pile of nothing.

*for some reason that yes is creeping me out. Did it creep you out? Does it now that I've brought your attention to it? Will it haunt your dreams in strange ways? You're welcome. :D

**Old school Bon Jovi song.

No comments:

Post a Comment