Friday, August 8, 2008

Dragging my heals, I'm doing it right...

on research today for some reason. I don't particularly want to research dueling even though I actually do find it to be a rather interesting subject. I sort of just want to write, but I'm running out of scenes that don't require research. I feel like I'm getting bogged down and don't know where to pick up from and start writing again. Strange I know. I keep going over my outline and most the scenes (even the exciting ones) aren't grabbing me like they usually do. It's been like this for a while. Have I lost the love for my story? wtf.

The hardest parts for me to write, I think, are the transition scenes that you have to have to move from one important moment to the next. (start sarcasm)What? I can't write all action and conflict all the time? (end sarcasm) well poo.

Alright, enough whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment