Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

Heading off to the post office tomorrow to mail away my words. *crosses fingers* Then I'm gonna take a week and not think about writing unless I want to. I'll get back to the grind after that. Hopefully I can get cracking on my word count. I'm sort of revisiting some of my world building though. I think it's percolating in the back of my head. Feels like it. Need to make some decisions on supernatural abilities. I was going to wait till the first draft was done to nail stuff down... But I'm not sure I can. I think it would be better to get a firmer handle on it before I try to go any farther. I confess, I hadn't exactly mapped out all of my character's abilities yet. Bad me.

Finally got a chance to catch up on some people's stories. Glad to see people still plugging away. Lyra you are a freaking word machine! Soleil, post something! ;) heh, yea, cause I have room to talk. ;P Teehee.

I wish I had something new to post. I think barring stuff from the end, I'm out of snippets.

Also, I think it might be time to once again consolidate scenes and such into my 3 main files for this and reorganize scenes into better order. And go over my outline again because I'm sure I've made changes and come up with tweaks since the last time I checked it. Reoganizing is a huge pain, but I usually feel a little better after I do. Man I miss my freaking Writer's Cafe program. *cries* I want my puter back!!!

8 comments:

Blackfire said...

Yay Wolo's here! ^^ Good luck with the words that you're posting, and good luck with sorting things out, I'm sure it'll come to you, these things have a way of sorting themselves out eventually! ^^

Wologal said...

Yay! Thanks. :)
True, but, lol I don't want eventually, I'm a child of the NOW!
;)

It's good to be sort of back. I miss everyone.

Blackfire said...

I know what you mean. But you know what they say, Good things come to those who wait; and patience is a virtue.

Those little sayings probably won't help you. In fact I'm thinking they will probably just aggravate you, I know that's what they do every time my Mother uses them on me. ^^ Being helpful!

Wologal said...

Hahahaha yea, good call on aggravate. :)

Blackfire said...

haha yeah, but hey I thought I'd be a pain and just add in my two cents. lol. I'm just that kind of person. And unfortunately I take after my Mother. God help my Kids, If at some later stage in my life I have them.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be so sporadic with posting Wolo. ;P And you're right, Lyra IS a word machine.

Wologal said...

Lol @ Lyra. Heh, your poor kids (if you have them).

@ Soleil s'ok. She IS! She's not human! Do you think she's some sort of T1000 disguised maybe? Thank god she hasn't heard our voices yet!

Blackfire said...

I am human.... I think. I don't eat brains, so I have to be close to normal. :P

Post a Comment