Thursday, January 15, 2009

Apparently everything I touch breaks.

So both computers are down and need to be reformatted and OSs reinstalled. The internet finally got fixed on their end, and the comps died, the victim of viruses so new no one has names for them yet, failed hard drives and god only knows what else. Then my only phone decided to eat my money and not give me my service. 3 days and tech support is still "looking into it." I'm pretty sure other things have happened, but I can't remember them atm.

Writing wise I am going over, and over, and over an excerpt I'm using as a submission for the writers workshop I would probably wet myself to get into. I am so sick of looking at it and revising it that I hate it now and think it's crap. It's not, but you know when you've looked at something too long and too many times, yea I'm there right now. The other night I made a bunch of changes on the hard copy, thank god I did because I went to type them in and only about half of them are going in. The rest are wtf was I thinking.

I'm stressed and tired, but still writing or revising almost everyday, even if it's just a little bit and that makes me happy. I also wrote some random silly snippet of something involving a guy, an iguanadog and a quasi-sentient bike. They got zapped with magical lightning by a drunk Fate who was having a temper tantrum about losing a bet to a lecherous Father Time. So yea, not to be taken seriously. :)

Defintely hoping your 2009 is going better than mine. I'm borrowing a friends comp for this so expect the dryspell of internet posts to continue a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment