Friday, December 5, 2008

I Am Jacks- yes yes I know, quoting Fight Club still after all these years is sad I know

Word count this week was pathetic. Hoping I make up some major words today. Also, trying to figure out the structure of social and ruling hierarchies is driving me crazy. Like, punch a wall crazy. Or should I say attack-wall-vigorously-with-head crazy. I fear this is more accurate. I do not need this right now. Do I? So why won't my brain drop the fucking thing already and let me move on. Does it know something I don't... or just dipping into one of its many tangent/ time-wasters?

Desire to do old-school, cool fantasy story will not leave me be. Cannot do this write now. Haha I think I made a funny, but it's still too terribly early so it could just be stupid. If I had a pen'n'paper to play I could probably get the feeling to ease up. I do not have this. I am grumpy. A steady diet of RPG and writing goodness is vital to my survival. Vitamin RPG deficient? Haha more funnies! Youuu finnnd this fuuuuunnnnnyyyyyyy. *waves Canadian mind control device* My god, I just tried to randomly capitalize the beginning of each of those words for no reason. Too tired. Stopping now before someone gets hurt.

4 comments:

Blackfire said...

haha. Like the funnies, it's early here too, but I think I'd still find them humorous. Have a good day writing! Hope it all goes well for you! ^.^

Wologal said...

Thanks. :) I got about 700 words that day. :(

Blackfire said...

Oh well, it's still progress! Better than 0 words.

Wologal said...

True 'nough. :)

Post a Comment