Monday, December 15, 2008

Turtles Move Faster.

'Bout 500 words give or take so far this week. That's it. It's like wading through molasses I swear. What happened to the energy and elation of not that long ago?

I know, I know, at least it's something. Honestly, I'm tired of saying that to myself. I miss the several thousand word frenzies. I miss the joy of writing haze. I miss having something to put on paper. I miss being able to look at what's supposed to be there and just, you know, writing it. I wanted to spend most of my holiday time coming up just writing furiously. I'm not sure how reasonable that is.

I want to enjoy it, but I also have goals in my head regarding it. Time goals. Goals that are not giving me any peace. Goals I cannot put away and just forget about. Even for a little bit. My schedule is starting to make me frustrated. The lack of writing is making me frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment