Thursday, November 20, 2008

SQUEE!

So stoked! My meeting with the Writer in Residence went awesome. Awe. Some. I haven't been this eager to write in months. Months! I have new techniques and constructive critique to digest. Some of my writers block has been addressed. I now understand what was bothering me and why it was bothering me. I can't stress enough how much of a relief that is. I wrote words today! Shiny, bright new words full of possibility. My creative brain came up with new interesting things (small things, but that was all that was needed for a particular scene). I love that I now have some tools with which to fix things that aren't working in my writing either stylistically or storywise.

Happy, happy, happy.

:)

5 comments:

Blackfire said...

Yay Wolo! I'm so happy for you!

Wologal said...

Thank you me too!

Blackfire said...

I told you things would start to get better!

Wologal said...

It's possible you may have said that. ;P I admit nothing!

Blackfire said...

lol, convenient memory, lol :P Well I'm just glad every thing has started to settle down for you.

Post a Comment