Monday, November 10, 2008

Back, sort of

Internet is back finally. Moving has happened. Many boxes still litter the ground like mines eager to snag us. Heater leaked heater fluid all over the floor, wrecking several boxes and requiring much clean up.

It's been way to hectic (and my computer only just got set up late last night) to be doing any real writing. So I've had to content myself with occasionally polishing what does exist during my breaks at work. Better than nothing?

Am cleaning up the first 3k words of story to send off to the local writer in residence. Crossing my fingers this goes well.

So behind on commenting and writing and everything else, I despair of ever catching up.

3 comments:

Blackfire said...

^o^ It's just good to have you back! At least you've been doing a little bit of work with your writing ^.^ And I'm sure it's not going to take you all that long to catch up, especially when most of us are out doing NaNo anyway!

Wologal said...

Thank you! It's good to sort of be back.

I dunno *starts counting forum messages in inbox from 2YN* I'm looking at... 106 messages from the forums. My. God.

Thank god you people are all crazy enough to try nano on top of this! :)

Blackfire said...

Yeah, lol, it's been rather quiet, but we have missed you!

It's really hectic trying to keep up with both NaNo and 2Yn, lol, Oh well I'm having fun anyway.

Post a Comment