Saturday, October 18, 2008

Why I don't vote

Link is here: http://themsfightinwords.blogspot.com/

This guys rant pretty much sums up my thoughts on the subject [except the part about saying things loudly and drunkenly. Loudly? Occasionally. Drunkenly? Not anymore. :) ] I might have pressed the freedom to choose not to angle a bit more, but whatever. Tis a good rant.

Still trying to not write and not kick myself over it. I don't have much in the way of games to take my mind off it. Apparently partitioning my hard drive so that I could reinstall windows without having to reinstall everything else didn't work so well. I basically have to reinstall everything because none of it works now and I'm at a loss to explain why. And while it's possible I could figure it out given enough time, I'm sick of fighting with it. I've been in a foul mood for a while now and I'm tired of that too.

Moving goes uber slowly, add one more to the pile of things I'm tired of. I just want to be moved and unpacked and settled into the new place already.

Ok, more radio silence from me until I can relearn how to play nice with others again.

3 comments:

Blackfire said...

Unlike you, I have to vote, otherwise I cop a fine, and since turning eighteen last month, I have had to vote twice, I'm really sick of it.

I hope everything starts to work for you again! Just think of it this way, soon you will be moved out and in the new place, your computer will be working, and everything will be good so then you can relax ^_^

Wologal said...

@Blackfire. Not sure I really agree with fining people that don't vote. In fact, I don't agree with that at all. >:(

Sorry for the extremely delayed response. :( Bad Wolo. Bad! No cookie for me!

Does this relaxing thing you mentioned kick in soon?

Blackfire said...

I think the whole point of giving a fine to those who don't vote is the fact that we cannot complain when someone gets in who we don't want. ^.^

^o^ Hang in there Wolo, the relaxing will begin!

Post a Comment