Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Am Jack's Severe Case of Writer's Block

Otherwise titled, don't read if you don't want to read my bitching about writing.

I can't let it go. I can't just put it all down and just walk away and not think about it. I'm like a dog with a bone. I have to keep chewing away at it. I tried to just leave it for now, but that wasn't working. Tried writing, that's really not working. I don't know why. I try to write new scenes and nothing. I try to at least add to existing scenes and I get nothing or next-to-nothing. I don't know what's got me so blocked right now.

I should really stop bitching about it... see dog-with-bone comment.

I'm going to try to take the pressure off myself and work on it if I want to and leave it alone if I don't without beating myself up for not working on it. I'm not sure if that will work, but it's all I got at this point. My word count hasn't moved. This is completely unacceptable.

I also haven't even touched all those emails (or blog posts) sitting there since I got my computer back. I don't even know where to begin.

Man I want a vacation.

2 comments:

Blackfire said...

Aw, cheer up Wolo, I'm sure things will get better for you. ^_^

Wologal said...

Trying to. Thanks. :)

Post a Comment