Thursday, February 3, 2011

Time Keeps On Slippin' Slippin' Slippin'

And I have no idea where it goes except to say that I have been swamped with homework. Swamped. Swaaaaamped. Also, my wrists hurt like hell because of the ass shit setup here for my comp so I am having to baby them. which is hard to do when you have umpteen assignments due.

My film script is making my brain explode with frustration. Oh yea, so I forgot to mention that I've got to get a full or feature length film script done and I have one semester to do it. Now you know.

I had an idea I was really hoping to use, but the world building, which is absolutely crucial to the plot and characters, eludes me. Not all of it, but enough that I am at a standstill.

So I came up with a different idea. A western revenge thing with some light supernatural influence.

Also at a standstill (not because of world building).

So is it the concepts, or the brain? At this point my money's on brain all the way.

Fucking brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment