Wednesday, March 4, 2009

GLAHHHHARHGLE!

It's done it to me again. I am so bad. How do I get to this point every time when I try so hard and am so diligent?! (this is the point where you the reader kindly refrain from pointing out that if I were as diligent as I say I am then clearly I would not be in this pickle again. Your cooperation in not pointing this out is appreciated. Thank you.)

Yes, yes the wailing and gnashing of teeth is tiresome. Very well. I once again find myself with a million fucking documents and a blinding need to somehow condense them into one, cohesive document. One pile instead of 50 virtual piles that mock me yet again. This time with 50% more mockery since we've already been down this path. Clearly my last victory dance was a farce and I'm being made to pay for it.

Why do I continually fail in this endeavor? I'm actually not that disorganized a person. Though I must confess, I am horrible with routine and patterns and doing the same thing the exact same way each and every single time. *shudder*

Anyways, I'm at the point, where I would seriously pay someone a reasonable amount of money to have them come in and organize all of my documents and scenes so that they are in order, there's only one document and I can sleep at night again. And write again! If I can't be as organized as I'd like to be, why do I also have a problem with not being so organized?

Fuck, fucking, fuck, fuck.

Anyone want the fun task of putting order to my chaos? Anyone? If I pay thee in chocolate does that sweeten (haHA!) the deal?

1 comment:

Blackfire said...

lol, damn girl, I know what it's like to have utter chaos. Thank God my computer is organised (I got a new one and have stuck to making sure everything has its own folder) But I'll tell you what, my room at the moment. Groan. I hate messy rooms. And that's exactly what mine is. I have to clean it! Today!

Good luck with the organisation!

Post a Comment