Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ve half goot news und ve half bad news

The good news is that I am pretty sure that I have coaxed forth the beginnings of a very cool idea for the online weekly web writing. I still need to iron out several details and such, but the core idea seed is very much there. Even better, I'm hoping to mostly circumvent the plot problems bound to come up in a longer piece, by making it short stories all connected to the same idea. Hopefully, they'll be short enough that I won't have to rewrite much as things develop, because the story will be told and done before that happens (crosses fingers, that's my hope anyways).

The bad news is that it's going to be a while before it's all ready. Life is crazy busy, I'm behind in 2YN assignments, still need to iron out everything and create a buffer. Always have a buffer. Trust me.

I can't give a time line. I'd really like to, but I just don't know yet. :(

SQUEE! I love new idea time! I really do. I get so few and it's so much fun to explore and get lost in it all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good Wolo, can't wait to hear more about it. :D

Wologal said...

heh thanks! I can't wait till I have more to reveal. At the risk of being premature I will say this: Viking werewolves.

It really is cooler than it might sound!

Anonymous said...

Wow everyone have a lot to do outside of writing... I do understand.

Blackfire said...

Oh, I am really excited right now! I can't wait to read the idea. Viking Vampires? I am interested!!!

Wologal said...

Sorry for the extended silence. Twice before I went to post only to have blogger eat them.

Also, very stressed atm. Hope everyone else is doing good. :)

Wologal said...

@blackfire nope. werewolves, viking werewolves. I briefly debated vampires, but I'm all vamped out atm. Too many other vampire books on the go. I lurvs the shifters, can't ignore them for too long, they might drag me away in the dark of the night.

Blackfire said...

Doesn't matter, the idea is still awesome!

Post a Comment