Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm procrastinating

I'm procrastinating and I'm not sure why. I really don't need to research large cats just yet. I don't need to own any books on them or read up on behavior yet. So why am I focusing on that instead of the story at hand?

I don't really know...

Technically I don't need any on wolves either so I should really kybosh that as well.

Sigh, need to focus more. Sometimes I think research is an escape. No, I'm sure it plays that part at times. I have a love hate thing with research. :)

Edited to add: Sooner or later I will need these things, so if anyone has any knowledge on excellent books on various big cat species I would be thrilled to know what you know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll hunt down some for you later and see what I come up with. ;)

Blackfire said...

Ah, procrastination, I know the feeling. In fact I am doing it right now.

Wologal said...

Sorry for the delay! I've been little miss antisocial even online. :(

@Soleil Thank you! Whatever you find (if you're still doing that) is appreciated. If you aren't, well that's ok too. :)

@Blackfire. hehehe but did you procrastinate as long as I did? I hope not for your sake.

Blackfire said...

Ah, well I procrastinated for a lot longer than I should have which meant that things didn't happen, and when I went to do them, it was too late in the night. I really hate it when that happens!

Wologal said...

Me too!

Post a Comment