Friday, June 17, 2011

Sleepin' In. I'm Doin' It.

I had a rollicking good 12 hours of sleep last night. Which probably sounds a bit much for some of you, but I've been running on serious sleep dep for almost a year now so no, no it's exactly what I need and it makes me happy.

I wish I could draw. Barring that, I wish I knew someone who could draw and would do so for me. Ah, hell and paint, because I am woefully out of practice and wouldn't be able to achieve the look this story requires. I came up with this awesome 1-2 page children's comic*. It's weird and whimsical and surreal and I can see every panel in my head like a blazing light. The idea would mesh perfectly with Daniel Lieske's more whimsical art like Cloud City. Go check, I'll wait.

Isn't that beautiful and amazing? It is.


*for real, it's actually a children's comic. I'm not even fucking with you on this one. No, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment