Monday, March 7, 2011

It Makes No Sense

Sometimes, the only way I can begin to make edits or look at a piece of writing properly is to print it out. I don't even have to actually read the print out indepth, sometimes just the printing of it and holding o the physical paper is enough to get the ball rolling. It's like it flips a switch or something. Very weird. also, hell on trees. But if it comes down to me or the trees, well, sorry trees.

To this day, if I want to hardcore edit something, I need the printed bit in my hot little hands. I catch more mistakes when I physically go over it. Like, I'll catch more than double the mistakes versus just going over it on the monitor. Every. Single. Time. Without fail.

Unrelated note. My brain is pissed at me. I keep pushing it to give me more and it's out o' gas atm. But I keep pushing and it keeps slowing down. Time to defrag my cranium.

No comments:

Post a Comment