Friday, December 3, 2010

It Is Done

My final short story is done. 19 pages. 6,500 word or so. Not bad, not bad at all. And might I even be so brazen as to suggest it is a pleasant read?

I am actually proud of it, something I can't say happens as often as it probably should. I dug deep and hit a new level of editing on it, which I am also happy and proud of.

Is it perfect? Hardly so, but it is as good as I can make it currently and that is better than anything else I've produced to date, so I will take my hard-earned victory and enjoy it.

Now, if only I can make my final script and major research essay (among others) as snazzy, I will surely end this semester exhausted, but pleased.

Totally unrelated note (or maybe it is, who knows! I should probably monitor these things more closely) my dreams have been awesome lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment